A very cool fellow blogger My English Thoughts nominated little old me for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!!! Me!! The little Panic Monster! How awesome is that?? Thank You myenglishthoughts <3
The Blogosphere is a wonderful world that I am so happy to be a part of. I cant tell you how many talented writers I have found through WP alone. Amazing amazing stuff out there! I also abuse my ‘readomattic‘ option like its nobody’s business and have access to some major talent out there. Networking at its best!
Ok, so let me explain this award a little. Its an award passed from blogger to blogger. Its a great way to get your blog ‘out there’ and share with your readers who some of your favorite bloggers/writers are. These awards are ways to get the word out on a blog you subscribe to or just happen to dig a lot! Some very inspiring people out there, So Im super humbled to be receiving this award. Thank you
Now the idea in spreading the good word to others is:
1) Link back to the blogger that gave me the award .
2) Tell you 7 random things about myself.
3) Choose 15 other blogs to pass the award to.
4) Inform the other bloggers that I’m passing the award to them.
Ok here we go…
1) I have gone skydiving once. I did a tandem jump at 10.500 feet off a rickety old plane in Dundas ONT, Canada. It was a random and impulsive thing I did with a buddy of mine one Sunday afternoon and to be honest with you I would never do it again, mostly because it scared the living crap out of me (haha) but its a wonderful conversation piece and I love telling the story.
2) I am totally afraid of scary movies. I only watch them during the day, with the lights on, the curtains wide open and I press the ‘mute‘ button when the scary music starts to play and you know something is about to happen that will make you scream and jump..yup, no thanks, I will put it on mute. I just hate stressing myself out over a movie. Lol, I never watch them at night/alone or at the theater. Hell no.
3) Ive been writing since I was 9 years old. My grandmother used to have this old school typewriter and I would sit there and type out these crazy and imaginative stories. I would stay up all night typing away. I think writing was my very 1st passion. I have written countless stories and 1 screenplay… who knows, maybe 1 day..
4) I have a weird phobia of patters and textures. For example, turtles shells. I hate hate hate them! Their crackly hard shell and their clusters of bumps and hard ridges on their body makes my skin itch like craaaazy!!! I also gag and I run away screaming. Snake skin and anything that has a repetitive patterns really creeps me out. Cant explain it. It just really creeps me out.
5) Im a fantastic cook! I absolutely love to cook. I was pretty self-sufficient when I was a kid and started cooking at a very young age, I remember I would ask for cookbooks for Christmas and made my mom my unofficial guinea pig and would make her try all my new dishes. I love Latin dishes the best.
6) When I was a kid, I wanted to be a pilot. I loved the idea of being able to transport myself from one end of the world to the other.
7) Last but not least…I am a bisexual woman, I dated a woman for 10 months and went through a time where I struggled with my sexuality. Didn’t know who I was, what my purpose was. Very confusing. I kissed a girl first before I ever kissed a boy.
The Blogs I nominate are:
Here are the 15 Blogs that I read on a regular basis that I would like to nominate for this award and share with my readers.